Classic Pedicure Process:
- Nail Preparation: the classic pedicure process begins with removing any existing nail polish from your nails using a gentle nail polish remover.
- Foot Soak: Our licensed manicurists begin the classic pedicure process by soaking your feet in warm, soapy water or a specialized foot soak solution. This helps to soften the skin and prepare your feet for further treatment.
- Nail Trimming and Shaping: After the foot soak, I carefully trim and shape your toenails to your desired length and shape. Ensuring that the nails are neat and free from any rough edges.
- Cuticle Care: Next, our manicurists gently push back and remove excess cuticles around the toenails using a cuticle pusher or an orangewood stick. This step helps to create a clean and well-groomed nail bed.
- Moisturization: Once exfoliation is complete, a hydrating foot cream or lotion is massaged into your feet and calves, providing deep moisturization. This helps to nourish the skin, leaving your feet feeling soft and supple.
- Nail Polish Application: Before applying the nail polish, a base coat is applied to protect your nails from staining and promote longer-lasting polish wear. Then, your chosen nail polish color is carefully applied in thin, even coats. If desired, a second coat is applied for a more vibrant finish.
- Top Coat and Drying: To seal and protect the nail polish, a glossy top coat is applied. This helps to enhance the shine and durability of your pedicure. Afterward, a quick-drying agent may be applied to accelerate the drying process.
- Final Touches: Our manicurists ensure a flawless finish by cleaning up any excess polish around the nails using a clean-up brush or a cotton swab dipped in polish remover. This step gives your pedicure a polished and professional look.
- Aftercare Advice: Our manicurists provide valuable aftercare advice to help maintain the longevity of your pedicure. This may include wearing open-toed shoes or sandals to allow the polish to fully dry, avoiding activities that may cause chipping or damage, applying foot cream regularly, and scheduling regular touch-up appointments.
At our salon, we strive to provide a relaxing and rejuvenating classic pedicure experience, leaving your feet looking and feeling their best.